WMP-affiliated financial advisors offer a wide range of services including tax-advantaged planning strategies, wealth accumulation & preservation techniques, investment planning & portfolio design and tax-qualified retirement plans.
In today’s rapidly changing financial environment, WMP provides the strength of specialized expertise and ongoing training and education for advisors as they design and customize plans for their clients.
WMP support includes professionals from a wide variety of disciplines with many professional credentials including:
- JD, LL.M. - Juris Doctor, Master of Laws
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant
- PFS - Personal Financial Specialist (CPA)
- MBA - Master of Business Administration
- CLU® - Chartered Life Underwriter
- CFP® - CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- CFS® - Certified Fund Specialist
- CFA® - Chartered Financial Analyst
- ChFC® - Chartered Financial Consultant
- EA - Enrolled Agent
- CLTC - Certified in Long Term Care