Start with the one page “Application Request” form and see how easy it is!
How does it work?
- You complete the one page “Application Request” and return to our office via fax (818.264.2359) or scan to. Attn: Richard Hall / email@example.com
- Provide your client(s) with the “What to Expect Next” brochure “Interview Preparation Tool”.
- A licensed representative will call your client(s) at the
desired time to complete the application and schedule the
*Phone interview typically takes 20-30 minutes.
- Client’s signatures will be obtained at time of the insurance exam.
- Via email, we will send the application packet to you for your signatures.
- Upon receipt of the signed application, your Capitas Consultant will keep you informed on the progress of approval.
What is the next step?
Schedule an appointment with your Capitas Consultant to discuss how this innovative process can help expand your business.
Pacific Southwest Financial, a Capitas Financial Partner
21800 Burbank Blvd., Suite 200
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Tel: 888.851.6006 ext. 1184
Let us help make it simpler:
NO MORE: Sending large application packets from your office to clients for completion!
NO MORE: Asking clients uncomfortable personal and medical questions!
NO MORE: Calling and emailing clients for missing information on the application!
NO MORE: Time to spend on your core business!
1. Phone Interview
- The enclosed Interview Preparation Tool has been designed to help you properly prepare for the interview. We encourage you to complete this tool in advance of your interview.
- In most cases, the interview takes approximately 20-30 minutes.
2. Insurance Exam
- Goal is to schedule during phone interview
- In most cases, the exam takes 30-40 minutes to complete
- The exam typically includes:
- Measurement of height, weight
- Blood pressure and pulse rate
- Collection of blood and urine specimens
- In some cases, an EKG and medical history report
Get a good night’s sleep prior to the exam and, if you can, skip heavy exercise on the day it’s scheduled. You’ll get the best results if you relax – and also:
- Do not eat solid foods or drink alcoholic beverages eight hours prior to the exam
- Avoid tobacco or caffeine products for at least one hour prior to the exam
- Drink a glass of water before providing the urine specimen
Life insurance coverage is not in effect until your application is approved by the insurance company, and any outstanding policy requirements and your first premium payment have been received. Approval is not guaranteed.
If You Have Questions
Call Pacific Southwest Financial at 888.851.6006 Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm and speak to: Richard Hall Ext. 1184